Sunday, September 6

Yo-Yo-Yo-Yo

Tuesday: Lost ten pounds, yippee. Write blog. Feel great.

Wednesday: Gained a half pound. WTF? How did that happen? Official lost 9 1/2 pounds. Feel deflated. Still eat well anyway.

Thursday: Damn stupid half pound still there. Pissed. Angry. Not blogging.

Friday: Half pound gone. Yippee. Ready to go, workout, do something. Nobody wants to workout with me. Instead I clean.

Saturday: Didn't weigh myself. Too busy. Figure I won't like it anyway.

Sunday: Gained a stupid pound. How does that happen? This Skinny program tells you to weigh yourself every day. I know, it makes sense to see how you fluctuate, but a pound? I'll be good today. I promise. Eat good, be good, weigh good. Stupid scale.

Yo-yo-yo-yo-yo. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment