Friday, September 11

Exercise blues

I'm doing it. Don't go there, filthy people.

I'm exercising. Our gym finally opened and I'm back at it. Doin' the elliptical, the recumbent bike, the ski machine, lifting weights. I can barely type this, my arms are so sore. Don't even think about touching me. I hurt in places I didn't even know could hurt. At least sitting down doesn't hurt. That is the worst feeling. Can't even sit on the toilet without wincing. I've been there. But that was when I had a really great teacher who worked us to shreds. We looked good. We worked hard. I want to get back there. Maybe.

I've lost 11 pounds so far. And holding. It's a slow road now. Those first few days where I was losing all that water weight. That was fun. Now, it's torture. But at least I'm not hungry.

Had veggie soup with a little pesto stirred in for lunch, along with cherry tomatoes from my garden with fresh mozzarella balls and I'm supposed to eat a salad that has some roasted chicken in it, sunflower seeds, carrots, peps and lettuce. I'm full. Think I may save the salad. Is that even possible? To be full?

I think it was all the contraband crackers I had last night during wine night. Bad, bad influence, you wine ladies. Too much wine, lots of laughing and some crackers. I'd say it was a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment