Tuesday, September 1

WhooHOO

Well, I've done it. The first milestone. Ten pounds lost. WhooHoo! Let's party.

Or not.

It's not making a huge difference, at least regarding my clothes selection, but I can tell that I feel better. And I'm definitely eating better. Funny thing about it is, it doesn't feel like a diet. I feel like I can eat things I want (not the poptarts, though, those are evil) and still do well. I'm eating a variety of things. I'm filling up on soup and salad and then eating the other stuff if I'm not full already. And, amazingly enough, I am almost always full.

So, that was it. Had to post. Nothing else exciting to say. Just wanted to say it 10 pounds lighter.

Oh, and here's a lovely picture of the Fillapia (as my son says) that we had on Sunday. Even he ate it. That, in itself, is an accomplishment!

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!! Your hard work is paying off. Any way you slice it, you're a beautiful woman and I'm so happy to see you feeling good about yourself. Keep on truckin'!

    ReplyDelete